Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Goddammit can they get to Stanton for once? His jersey is so clean it doesn't make any sense

Drew completes another third down... Matt not so many..

LOL.....c'mon Bob. Should Matt have handed the ball of better on the FB dive Lombardi called on the first 3rd and 1?

Or completed bombs on the 3.....3!!!!.....3rd and 15+'s we've had because of penalties and sacks.

Yes, it's frustrating that we're making Drew Stanton look good......but that has nothing to do with Stafford.

what do I say that's wrong? tell me that? I have to argue with these scrub homers cause they cant se reality.....his qbr and qb rating sucks ass lol.....hes an average qb on a good day. right now hes leading the 23rd ranked offense. thers only 32 teams lol.

If you think your right then why are you trying to prove it. Let it be. Lol.

Lol. Top ranked defense is getting bitched by Drew fuckin Stanton. I'm giving up on this game. Pathetic d with a pathetic offensive coordinator. How long do we let Lombardi drag this team down?

Green Bay's punter has the best job in the world right now. He just got action at the beginning of the third.

LOL.....c'mon Bob. Should Matt have handed the ball of better on the FB dive Lombardi called on the first 3rd and 1?

Or completed bombs on the 3.....3!!!!.....3rd and 15+'s we've had because of penalties and sacks.

Yes, it's frustrating that we're making Drew Stanton look good......but that has nothing to do with Stafford.

You know I am all over Lombardi and his little league playbook..

I'd like to see some WR screens with Tate. Something to get the ball in his hands.

Back