Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

And yes, Hughes, the throw was behind CJ, but Matt was running dead out away from pressure and still managed to put the ball in a spot to be caught some 45 yards down field. That was a good play by Stafford...

Some people here are blind to his faults, but you are just a flat out hater, man. Give Matt some credit when he deserves it, and he deserves it for throwing a catchable ball 45 yards downfield while running flat out parallel to the LoS.

After avoiding a sure sack

And hit the worlds best WR in the chest with a tight spiral.....lol

Linehan is a pussy, complete bust of an o coordinator. This offense isn't even interesting anymore. I did not know it was possible

i have no problem with the first and 2nd down runs. Bell's run well for the most part and put us in a good 3rd down. Still had all of our timeouts. No reason to just gun it. The third down was a good play, but the refs are idiots today, apparently.

Not one play verses the 30th pass defense in the nfl to the end zone inside the 20 is unacceptable.. One run maybe... but two down 11 is jackass-ish.

Last edited:
Yeah, we do. I just hate that every week goes down to the wire. Green Bay is throttling teams out the gate and sitting Rodgers in the second half. It would be nice to just get going earlier in the game one of these weeks.

Meh...it is what it is. This is our identity and this is how we play football. Lions come out blazing in the 2nd half....

And yes, Hughes, the throw was behind CJ, but Matt was running dead out away from pressure and still managed to put the ball in a spot to be caught some 45 yards down field. That was a good play by Stafford...

Some people here are blind to his faults, but you are just a flat out hater, man. Give Matt some credit when he deserves it, and he deserves it for throwing a catchable ball 45 yards downfield while running flat out parallel to the LoS.

.he already escaped the pressure then instead of resetting and making a good throw he throws it off balance about 10 yards behind where he should have thrown it. he had plenty of time and actually stepped up to make the throw.....was still awful. hit rewind and watch it again.

Stop it on the throw and drop.... Everyone is right..

Better throw and its a td..
Still it hit CJ in the tummy. He has to come up with that..

Both parties are right..

Common sense is out the window with that fucking gomer, bro. He's a waste of time..

and you continue to never have a clue about what youre talking about? you still think it was a good pass lmao....my god youre an idiot. such a waste of space everytime you post.
I hope they win so I can read 40 of youre posts that just say "winning" retarded Charlie sheen dumbass.

Last edited:
.he already escaped the pressure then instead of resetting and making a good throw he throws it off balance about 10 yards behind where he should have thrown it. he had plenty of time and actually stepped up to make the throw.....was still awful. hit rewind and watch it again.

Hit him right in the chest as he's sliding to the ground. Jump off a bridge, you tard

Why are Chris Carter's lips the same color as his five o clock shadow? LMFAOOOOOOO

and you continue to never have a clue about what youre talking about? you still think it was a good pass lmao....my god youre an idiot. such a waste of space everytime you post.

You're on an island, you fn hillbilly!! You're all by yourself on this one!! The ball hit his body as he was sliding to the ground. Fn jackass

I hope they win so I can read 40 of youre posts that just say "winning" retarded Charlie sheen dumbass.

You don't hope they win, you waste of space. Who the fuck you kidding?? You're the ongoing joke around here..lol. Gooooooooo Packers!!! Clown

Not good enough. Stafford should have sprouted out wings and flew to the fucking endzone.

He threw it in a place where Calvin could catch it (he dropped it like it had rabies) but he had to come to almost a complete stop to do so. If he had thrown it in front of him he would have had a catch and a big run. It was a bad pass. It was a bad drop.

Matt was out of the pocket, stepped up and had enough room to know he wasn't going to get hit. His feet were set. Just threw a bad ball that still should have been caught.

correct. He was set perfectly. The throw was just bad. The drop was almost as bad.

Not that anyone cares..but yes there was fault on both parties on that dropped pass. Could have been a better throw, but CJ should have caught it. Why is this hard to accept?

Penalties are killing this team. Things could be a lot worse though given the way the game started. Still in a decent position to get a win here. Let's go Lions!

You're on an island, you fn hillbilly!! You're all by yourself on this one!! The ball hit his body as he was sliding to the ground. Fn jackass

its clear you didn't watch the replay of calvin running by himself across the entire field wide open. Its clear you only watch the last second of every play. He was wide fucking open. he shouldnt have to slide, he shouldnt have to slow down, he shouldn't have to reach backwards....the qb needs to learn how to throw a fucking football. You need to learn how to see what the fuck is really going on on a football field cause you sound dumb everytime you post.

Last edited:
He threw it in a place where Calvin could catch it (he dropped it like it had rabies) but he had to come to almost a complete stop to do so. If he had thrown it in front of him he would have had a catch and a big run. It was a bad pass. It was a bad drop.

Matt was out of the pocket, stepped up and had enough room to know he wasn't going to get hit. His feet were set. Just threw a bad ball that still should have been caught.

Never said the ball was perfect, because it wasn't, but if it hits you on the body then Calvin needs to catch that. BOTTOM LINE.

Back