Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Steelers Thread

lol another drop....ogledrop. WRs suck. Need to draft a #2 in rd 1 next year. Jordan Matthews or Mike evans probably.

fucking pathetic.

I bet they were all laughing at halftime
I am so fucking pissed.

Schwartz should 100% lose his job over that if we miss the playoffs. You never ever ever ever ever ever fake a FG there up 4 in the 4th. It's not like it was 4th and 1 either, it was 4th and 5.

Even if it's 4th and 1 you kick it. It puts you up 7 points....and that's the key.

Today is a prime example why this team will never win a Super Bowl. Just when you think things have changed, they haven't...

This is precisely why you can't look at the Lion's schedule and predict wins and losses. This fucking team has never been able to consistently take care of business against inferior teams.

oh I am sure Tampa Bay will play up to us and we will struggle next week to win.

Drops, penalties, missed tackles, stupid fake FG calls. From coaches to players, this was an all-around bad game.

all on Jim and Gunther and Scott period..

You kick the FG instead of faking it you still have momentum.
How dumb is Jim..

Steelers wearing throwback unis, but the Lions are playing their unique brand of throwaway football.

Back