Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Bears @ Lions THANKSGIVING Thread

i should be excited but i'm pissed. If Matt was throwing like this the last few games, we would have won both.

i should be excited but i'm pissed. If Matt was throwing like this the last few games, we would have won both.

There is a difference in the playcalling. Lots more passing and getting the ball out fast. Maybe they finally realized we can't run and our oline sucks.

While I agree......can't do anything now. I also notice guys are catching the throws and our K is making FG's....but of those have helped cost us games too.

There is zero reason to praise Stafford. Doesn't matter how good he is on any given week, as soon as the offense struggles, he's a piece of shit again on this board.

No sense in enjoying the good games when we have so many willing to harp endlessly on the bad ones.

There is zero reason to praise Stafford. Doesn't matter how good he is on any given week, as soon as the offense struggles, he's a piece of shit again on this board.

No sense in enjoying the good games when we have so many willing to harp endlessly on the bad ones.

This is so disingenuous and untrue....we have praise Matt all the time but if he had played like this at Arizona we win easy or the dawn bills game...or the last 4 last year... you Matt Homers only see the good in matt....but 0-16 on the road verses above .500 teams says something...it's not all his fault but come on give us a break...

This is so disingenuous and untrue....we have praise Matt all the time but if he had played like this at Arizona we win easy or the dawn bills game...or the last 4 last year... you Matt Homers only see the good in matt....but 0-16 on the road verses above .500 teams says something...it's not all his fault but come on give us a break...

Given the number of times I've heard him on this board referred to as a "sub-par" or "below average" QB, I would say it's 100% true.

And while I'm no "Matt homer" as you call him, the "Matt haters" will be back on his ass at the first bad game he has.

I'm not sure which is worse... being the QB of the Lion, or the goalie for the Red Wings, but the fans seem to hate them worse than Yankee fans hate their pitchers or Padre fans hate their front office.

Given the number of times I've heard him on this board referred to as a "sub-par" or "below average" QB, I would say it's 100% true.

And while I'm no "Matt homer" as you call him, the "Matt haters" will be back on his ass at the first bad game he has.

I'm not sure which is worse... being the QB of the Lion, or the goalie for the Red Wings, but the fans seem to hate them worse than Yankee fans hate their pitchers or Padre fans hate their front office.

It's so frustrating because of his talent to beas good as the top 10...I guess to many coaches heck he has such a arm.

Back