Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Colts @ Lions Thread

Damn. So now the offense is shitting the bed in the second half? Looks like another last second game. Oh how I wish for a boring victory.

Looks like the officials missed a hold on that last incompletion to Calvin. Stafford seemed pretty hot about it.
twentyman

What happened to broyles? Haven't heard his name since the beginning of the first quarter

What happened to broyles? Haven't heard his name since the beginning of the first quarter

Broyles is in street clothes on the bench with his right knee wrapped. Looks like his day is done.
twentyman

They're not doing ANYTHING with this amazing field position. I want to yank my hair out.

WR Calvin Johnson just tied a NFL record set by former Lion Pat Studstill (1966) with 5th-straight 125+ yard game.

Calvin Johnson TD for Lions, ties career-high with 12th reception of game.
Calvin now has 12 catches for 163 yards.
Herman Moore holds the Lions record for most catches in a game with 14 (1995).
twentyman

The hits keep coming. Thats sucks

draft a guy with concussion history in college....hell get concussions in the NFL.

draft a guy whos knee exploded last year in college....hell have knee problems in the NFL.

It doesnt take brain surgery....

Last edited:
Back