Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Packers @ Lions *Thursday Night* Thread

He grabbed his shoulder and the head went down. He did not touch the facemask.

Defense blew it, NOT THE REFS

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Horse... Shit.

The facemask call was complete bullshit. It was a gift for Green Bay. This game was over.

Sorry flipping organization and team

Knock it Down. They teach you that when you're playing Pop Warner. Calvin should have been out there that play.

Whatever. I've been kicked in the testicles enough at the end of a football game this year to get really worked up about it haha.

Horse... Shit.

The facemask call was complete bullshit. It was a gift for Green Bay. This game was over.
I can see why they called it, he touched his mask, head moves, penalty

The block in the back on the hail mary on Ziggy was right in front of the ref. Complete Bullshit!!!

You hit the QBs facemask and it knocks off the chin strap its going to be called.

How can you not defend a 65 yard pass? No one even got in position until to late.

6 fucking points final 3 quarters.

Bunch of pussies

GRASPING FACEMASK
Article 5 No player shall twist, turn, or pull the facemask of an opponent in any direction.
Penalty: For twisting, turning, or pulling the mask: Loss of 15 yards. A personal foul. The player may
be disqualified if the action is judged by the official(s) to be of a flagrant nature.
A.R. 12.12 Third-and-10 on A30. Runner A1 runs to the A33, where he is tackled by B1, who incidentally grasps A1’s
facemask on the tackle, but it is not a twist, turn, or pull.
Ruling: A’s ball, fourth-and-seven, on A33. No Foul.

I don't see where he twisted, turned, or pulled.

Last edited:
Knock it Down. It's football 101 and they failed. Blaming the refs is pointless. They make bad calls all the time. You deal with it. The Lions failed.

You depend on another team to lose the game instead of playing to win. It's the Caldwell way.

Back