Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Packers @ Lions *Thursday Night* Thread

Why do we not blitz Rodgers instead of putting playing 3 deep? I'll never understand that. No time left, and we give Rodgers all the time he wants and long enough for their TE(whom nobody can cover) to run 60 yards.

Last edited:
That's a new one for a team that has lost every way possible. Have we lost on a Hail Mary before?

Why do we not blitz Rodgers instead of putting playing 3 deep? I'll never understand that. No time left, and we give Rodgers all the time he wants and long enough for their TE(whom nobody can cover) to run 60 yards.
And grab a quick drink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rodgers caught a lateral, he no longer had the protections of a QB, he was a runner. You can graze a runner's facemask. They got the call wrong.

That's on Caldwell. He is such a pussy when it comes to play calling it makes me sick to my stomach. I wish it was a way he could get fired and we keep our coordinators.

Rodgers caught a lateral, he no longer had the protections of a QB, he was a runner. You can graze a runner's facemask. They got the call wrong.
Bullshit, this team is doomed.

You hit the QBs facemask and it knocks off the chin strap its going to be called.

How can you not defend a 65 yard pass? No one even got in position until to late.

6 fucking points final 3 quarters.

He was not a QB anymore! He had caught a lateral and was a runner. O

Well alright then, taking my stunned ass 1 millionth blank lions fan only a lions fan knows stare into space off to bed...

They should have put the game away in the 2nd half. Flipping cruise control. Lost and they deserved it

That's a new one for a team that has lost every way possible. Have we lost on a Hail Mary before?

Not sure, but for those of us old enough to remember the 1970 season, this loss feels just as stunning as the Tom Dempsey 63-yard field goal on the last play. That kick was spotted at the New Orleans 37-yard line, since in those days the goal posts were on the goal line.

I got a Calvin td, ebron td, and a better draft position. Good night. Caldwell blows.

Not sure, but for those of us old enough to remember the 1970 season, this loss feels just as stunning as the Tom Dempsey 63-yard field goal on the last play. That kick was spotted at the New Orleans 37-yard line, since in those days the goal posts were on the goal line.

I know we lost after completing a Hail Mary. Remember the Titans game a couple years back with Hill at the helm?

Just fucking cursed and now i cannot see because i threw and broke my $ 1 dollar readers.
LOL I hate this franchise. I hate how they never play to win. I hate wasting such decent and good players with just shit ass dumb coaches . I hate how the NFL protects certain teams non-stop and it is really easy to see. There is no way in hell we get another ply id that was Stafford over AR.. Not a chance in hell. Fucking up 20-0 and the lions blow a game they are dominating in just like in SD..

The team needs new owners, new coaches and probably a new city so maybe we can get a expansion team. The Ford's are cursed..

The lions defense played poorly when they needed to step up. I mean really how the hell do they let Rodgers run that one in for the TD? However, I'm so tired of the officials having such an impact on the game. They should be there to make sure the game is played fairly and that is all.

I still hate the playcalling of this team. Aside from the first quarter and going for it on 4th down, I really hate how this offense is run. It's just plain stale for a majority of games, and allows teams to crawl back into games if we have a lead.

Two all time losses this year. Illegal bat and now this.

That team still finished 10-4 and made the playoffs so this is worse.
The still lost in the playoffs 5-0 and the start of ford's playoff 1-10 record
or whatever it is..

Back