Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game # 124 New York Yankees @ Detroit Saturday August 17,2024

Tigers win ! 4-0. I lost my stat feed at the store. I thought Foley was in trouble.

Tork shines after warm welcome back: 'It definitely fired me up'.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Videos of the Tigers win over the yankees.

Tigers 4 - Yankees 0: Keider Montero tames Yanks, Spencer Torkelson returns with a bang.
Keider Montero and Tyler Holton combined to dominate the Yankees, while the offense handled Carlos Rodon.
BYBTB

'A nice welcome back': Spencer Torkelson returns with two big hits as Tigers top Yankees.
Detnews

Tigers rookie Keider Montero shuts down high-powered New York Yankees in 4-0 win.
Freep

Tyler Holton since June 29th:
19 appearances
28 innings
16 hits
1 earned run
4 walks
22 strikeouts
0.32 ERA

56-62 overall
Toledo lost 6-4
==========
63-47 overall
Erie won 4-3 in 10 innings
Box
========
57-54 overall
26-19 second half (2 games out of the playoffs)
West Michigan postponed
===============
67-43 overall
25-20 second half (5 games out of the playoffs)
Lakeland won 4-2

Last edited:
Tigers arrive in Williamsport for Sunday night’s Little League Classic against the Yankees at 7 pm on ESPN.

Trying to crack the roster mystery with Riley Greene's apparent return and realized this: Teams get a 27th man for special-event games like tonight. So no corresponding move is needed when Greene is reinstated before tonight's game.

I see a Riley Greene getting off that plane.

No word on if he's being called back or not.

Keider Montero keeps making his case for a spot in Tigers' 2025 rotation.
Keider Montero has come up to the bigs and impressed thus far. His numbers may not be the best, but the eye test shows a young righty with promise.
MCBTB

Back