Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #138 Boston @ Detroit ,Sunday September 1st, 2024

Bo has a clean top of the first. I will be in and out. Doing stuff.
Go Tigers ! Blast the hated Red Sox !

Tigers zip in the first. Runs have dried up this homestand. We Need to break through on
This guy.

Freaking Bo.
4 up 4 down.
Now back to back walks.
New pitcher.
Dp !!!!

Damn Boston got 3 singles in a row with 2 outs. That hursts.
Down 1-0

Jung K ‘s after a carpenter bb. 1 out. Tigers first hit is 2 run homer by Spencer !

2-1 tigers !

I was thinking Tork could time up the ball he was throwing ..
370 foot homer.

Damn Dingler just can’t pick up anything right now . Average down to .140
I really thought of all the hitters he would hit in the bigs.
His Toledo numbers were so good .

Wonder what the over/under expectations for torkbomb totals are this year.

He is sitting on 8, what it be too lofty to say 15?

Seriously ump that was strike three darn it. Inning should be over. That ball caught the
Corner.

according to baseball reference Tigers WAR
SS -2.3 30/30
3B -1.4 25/30
1B -1.7 21/30
doesn't take a strategist to know where...to begin..if Tigers are truly serious about being a good contending team.

Tarik Skubal is the 4th LHP in Tigers history to strike out 200-or-more batters in season, joining Mickey Lolich (seven times), Hal Newhouser (twice) and Matthew Boyd (once).

according to baseball reference Tigers WAR
SS -2.3 30/30
3B -1.4 25/30
1B -1.7 21/30
doesn't take a strategist to know where...to begin..if Tigers are truly serious about being a good contending team.

Tarik Skubal is the 4th LHP in Tigers history to strike out 200-or-more batters in season, joining Mickey Lolich (seven times), Hal Newhouser (twice) and Matthew Boyd (once).
Boyd was the one I couldn’t remember.

Sweeny and routine plays are a issue. I have glare on tablet screen. Should he had made that play ?

Nice play by Jung. I think yhat is a dp if Vest does hit it.
4-3 for last out.

Back