Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

This team does not deserve the playoffs. Does anyone really think we could beat SF or Carolina, even at home?

we have 7 fucking points lol. BWAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They're gonna win on field goals. That's how shitty this team is. I would give anything for someone to get in stafford's shit. They don't hold him accountable for anything. Shit, they don't hold anyone on the team accountable for anything.

Again
3rd and 1...

Why did we draft Lashoure?
And we still have Bell?

Piss poor play call..

Last edited:
They're gonna win on field goals. That's how shitty this team is. I would give anything for someone to get in stafford's shit. They don't hold him accountable for anything. Shit, they don't hold anyone on the team accountable for anything.

And that's the story of the Lions for a generation.

yup..

Back