Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #147 Colorado @ Detroit, September 12th. 2024 1:10pm

This loss is on Harris. Take our Baez contract what do we have for a payroll.
Harris totally dropped the ball. Just a few offensive pieces this team is a
playoff team.

FIVE FOR FRIDAY.
Totally Tigers

Yesterday, I wrote about how a team’s performance from year to year can surprise us all. That while we’re looking at stats and free agent signings, the players are harnessing the most important intangibles to craft their year.

We came into this season with certain expectations about the owner, PoBO, manager and players. And almost all of us have been pleasantly surprised at the overall performance. Ironically, some of the players we thought would do well, have struggled all year. And some who were flying under the radar or had a rough 2023 season, have shone brightly.

As we take yesterday’s blog into consideration, which players pleasantly surprised you the most so far this season? Players with performances and stats you didn’t see coming?
Of course, this means that players like Riley Greene, Kerry Carpenter and Tyler Holton don’t qualify. They each had a great 2023 season. Those you select have to be players you least expected to have a good or great season. They can however, be players who had a decent 2023 year but blew the lid off 2024.
Here are my 5:

FIVE FOR FRIDAY.
Totally Tigers

Yesterday, I wrote about how a team’s performance from year to year can surprise us all. That while we’re looking at stats and free agent signings, the players are harnessing the most important intangibles to craft their year.

We came into this season with certain expectations about the owner, PoBO, manager and players. And almost all of us have been pleasantly surprised at the overall performance. Ironically, some of the players we thought would do well, have struggled all year. And some who were flying under the radar or had a rough 2023 season, have shone brightly.

As we take yesterday’s blog into consideration, which players pleasantly surprised you the most so far this season? Players with performances and stats you didn’t see coming?
Of course, this means that players like Riley Greene, Kerry Carpenter and Tyler Holton don’t qualify. They each had a great 2023 season. Those you select have to be players you least expected to have a good or great season. They can however, be players who had a decent 2023 year but blew the lid off 2024.
Here are my 5:
I have a hard time coming up with 5 guys that pleasantly surprised me. The only one on her list that I agree with is Olson. Hell, I'm actually disappointed with the season that Parker Meadows has had offensively. I guess the other player that I was pleasantly surprised about was Flaherty. He was great.

This loss is on Harris. Take our Baez contract what do we have for a payroll.
Harris totally dropped the ball. Just a few offensive pieces this team is a
playoff team.
How is this even closely accurate. The loss has nothing to with Harris unless you also want to give him credit for the 20-6 run we had.

Back