Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15 Chargers @ Lions Thread

Stafford is Unreal!!!!

We're are seeing the birth of the next great NFL QB. He's ready to join the elite.

MalFunkShun said:
Detroit is playing their minds out, wow!!!!!!! THIS is the energy that was needed all year.

is your sig from Adventure Time?

johnny2x2x said:
Stafford is Unreal!!!!

We're are seeing the birth of the next great NFL QB. He's ready to join the elite.
Even then.. How much of it is CJ opening up the offense for him? Dude is the best WR in the league..

I just hope that they don't let off of the gas and let the chargers back in the game. I don't think they will since this game is so important but you never know..

tigers99888 said:
johnny2x2x said:
Stafford is Unreal!!!!

Even then.. How much of it is CJ opening up the offense for him? Dude is the best WR in the league..

CJ certainly helps, but Stafford is picking them apart today, he's putting it all together right now, in complete command of all of his throws. Both are incredible young players.

Geez...wanna give Rivers any more time to throw?

As long as they continue to play like this today I really hope this is the way that they play once the playoffs role around, we may be able to win a game or two in the playoffs!

tigers99888 said:
johnny2x2x said:
Stafford is Unreal!!!!

Even then, Montana and Young had Rice. Elway had a few guys.

Rubbing my eyes in disbelief, the Lions are beating the Chargers in every phase of the game, lots of time left, (in the game) but looking really good, the Chargers aren't getting within sniffing distance of the Lions redzone yet..

Pettigrew gets another 1stdown, keep eating up the clock!!

19/24
237 yards
2 TDs

Most QBs might get these numbers for whole games

Back