Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15 Chargers @ Lions Thread

Romneybot said:
19/24
237 yards
2 TDs

Most QBs might get these numbers for whole games

that's about what i expected from rivers in the first half. lucky us.

im completely shocked by this game lol. Please god dont turn this into another minnesota second half. Great job comming out wanting this win detroit!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Romneybot said:
19/24
237 yards
2 TDs

Most QBs might get these numbers for whole games

Well he's only had the ball for 3 drives/9 minutes

Well, I don't know if I've ever seen a Detroit Lion team play like that for a half. I know I've never seen a Lion QB play like that or had a WR that was that much of a mismatch every play. Just incredible!

Romneybot said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Well he's only had the ball for 3 drives/9 minutes

lol wow. we've scored on all 4 possessions.

All I can say is wow what a half. Stlll another half left and SD has the players to do it but damn we seem very motivated to make the playoffs today.

The crowd might not even be a factor

Just like when I was at the Minnesota game, once the Lions got up big the crowd was dead.

Hopefully they close this game better than that one

johnny2x2x said:
Well, I don't know if I've ever seen a Detroit Lion team play like that for a half. I know I've never seen a Lion QB play like that or had a WR that was that much of a mismatch every play. Just incredible!

well, scott mitchell had some really nice games, but not like this. and herman moore was extremely dominant, but didn't bring the speed that calvin does. it also helps that that team had barry.

Back