Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15 Chargers @ Lions Thread

Pinned waay back inside their 5

Avril Turnover TD..hoohaaaha!!

Only bad thing about this win is that we have to see a billion bandwagon fans act like they have supported this team through thick and thin. But whatever.. were going to the MOTHER FUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!!!

defensive mvp avril. hands down. WOW.

cONGRATS ALL LIONS FANS!

Merry Christmas to you all btw, this made the holidays just a little brighter

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Only bad thing about this win is that we have to see a billion bandwagon fans act like they have supported this team through thick and thin. But whatever.. were going to the MOTHER FUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Heh, this is our safe haven from the bandwagoners at least.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Only bad thing about this win is that we have to see a billion bandwagon fans act like they have supported this team through thick and thin. But whatever.. were going to the MOTHER FUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!!!

A billion?

Does all of China suddenly root for the Lions?

And here all along I thought it was the year of the rabbit.

Waited a loong time for another Lions playoff appearance, so few and far between in soo many decades, none since '00 and ever since WCF bought the franchise... except for some of the Sanders era..maybe the Lions teams will finally reel off a string of 'em for a change, with Staff, CJ, and possibly a decent running game and improving OL thrown in the mix too.

Hell yea man I have been waiting for this for soo long! Even if the Lions lose in the playoffs this is still a successful season for the lions..they have been making progress every year

If Seattle can now beat SF then GB should be resting next week and if ATL loses to NO we can slide into a better seeding in my opinion and play either the Giants or Dallas as opposed to playing NO.

That was a pounding..... Great game ... i am so happy I am speechless right now....WOW what a game..

GB will play their starters regardless of situation. Only question is...for how long? No way they give their guys two weeks in a row off.

Stat of the day. 3 penalties for a grand total of....8 YARDS. Picked the right day to have their most disciplined game. If they can do that more often...they...are...DANGEROUS.

[color=#551A8B said:

you could be right but then I remember the 1970 playoff loss at dallas 5-0... I was in a body cast that day from a broken leg.... Not many playoff games since then....man what a game today..

Back