Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #154 Detroit @ Baltimore, Friday September 20th, 2024 ,7:10

Probably because Holton has been even more dealing.
That's fine, he's been great. My point is Montero hadn't giving up a run in his last 2 starts. 14 innings. He's only started this season. Why change that now? Just seems like some pointless over managing.

Holton is a better weapon out of the pen. No need to not let Montero start. I’m fine with Holton starting every now and then but Montero was pitching great.

That's fine, he's been great. My point is Montero hadn't giving up a run in his last 2 starts. 14 innings. He's only started this season. Why change that now? Just seems like some pointless over managing.
Can't blame Hinch because we've been winning, lol.

We are not blaming him. Just curious. AJ should get some votes for manager of the year.

If Seattle holds their lead they will only be 1 game behind us. They're still in it.

Yes the race is really close. 4 teams have a shot. I think KC and Baltimore are to faerie away to catch.

Boxscore.

Orioles 7 - Tigers 1: Baltimore bludgeons Bengals.
The Orioles have had trouble hitting home runs lately. Well, they seemed to have solved that problem.
BYBTB

Tigers' four-game win streak abruptly ends with 7-1 loss in Baltimore.
Detnews

Mistake on defense sets tone for Detroit Tigers in 7-1 loss to Baltimore Orioles.
Freep

Orioles hit 5 home runs as Tigers suffer series-opening loss.
Mlive

Boston just had Bases loaded but with 2 outs in the 8th in a 1-1 game.
Bottom 9 at Boston still 1-1 .

Last edited:
Kc and Minnesota own the tiebreakers over Detroit.
Detroit owns the tiebreakers over Seattle and Boston.

Yes I am aware. So let’s hope it’s Seattle and Boston ! Because the other ways are probably bad.

Back