Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 154 Tigers @ Royals Sept. 20, 2014

Nathan is warming up. I dont care if he closes the game out 1-2-3, Ausmus is a fucking moron. Soria should come in.

FUCK YOU AUSMUS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

That play at 2nd should earn Suarez a place on the bench for awhile.

If KC didn't shoot themselves in the foot that could have been a huge run for KC, and very well could have resulted in a W.

Nathan is warming up. I dont care if he closes the game out 1-2-3, Ausmus is a fucking moron. Soria should come in.

FUCK YOU AUSMUS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Really don't trust Nathan either, but Soria scares me too. If he puts a guy on right away and he doesn't pull him I'm with you.

Really don't trust Nathan either, but Soria scares me too. If he puts a guy on right away and he doesn't pull him I'm with you.

Nathan is probably the worst pitcher in the bullpen right now, I'd trust Robbie Ray more than him.

That right there is way nathan is fucking a joke...

0-2 pitch and he did not use it at all....

Terrible pitch...

Never ever is it easy for Nathan. I just don't get why the Tigers are hell bent to have Nathan closing games even though he has been terrible the entire season.

Back