Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Falcons @ Lions Thread

I think we got screwed there. I don't believe it was clear enough to overturn the ruling on the field.

But I am proud of the boys for hanging that close with the Falcons, and, in my opinion, doing enough to win this game.

If I blame anyone, it's Ebron.

We won man, we could have easily did a qb sneak.

He was not touched until after the ball crossed. This is such bullshit.

So because the refs blew a call we don't get a chance at a hurry up play. Fucking NFL rules. Always discover them by being on the wrong end.

All the bullshit aside....its sad that on the 1 yard line we have to line up 4 wide 3 times at the end of a game. 1st down you call 2 plays and punch it in with abdullah doing a dive. End of Game. But instead we try to be fucking cute like always.

That's why you can't rely on comebacks all the time. The other shoe has to drop at some point.

It sucks, but I thought he looked short? *shrugs*

So because the refs blew a call we don't get a chance at a hurry up play. Fucking NFL rules. Always discover them by being on the wrong end.

If im being 100% fair his knee is down with the ball on the 1 inch line and ATLs defenders hands all over his backside.

He didn't even complete the process of the catch until he crossed the goal line. So marked down before completing the process. Awesome.

That may very well have been the most Lions-y game I've ever witnessed. It pulled together all the best and worst narratives the Lions are known for, and was ultimately decided by the refs.

Fuck these fox annoucers blowing the refs cocks.. this is bullshit . It should not have been overturned .

If im being 100% fair his knee is down with the ball on the 1 inch line and ATLs defenders hands all over his backside.

I agree he was down.
What im saying is by the refs missing the call and calling it a TD that prevents the Lions from running a hurry up play if they would of just called him down live.

Back