Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Redskins Thread

You don't that's why everybody throws for 400 yards every week

I hate the rule changes and feel that the defensive matchups now are almost always due to inept offense. Like the Pats V Jets the other day was just bad offense not good defense.

Crucial to not let them score on 1st and goal. Need them to burn a little clock or a time out here.

It ain't Lions football unless they're giving you a heart attack until the very end of the game

The way it's going, the Redskins will score a touchdown, we'll be too conservative on offense, and they score at least a field goal to tie it...I really hope we're not too conservative on offense if we give up the touchdown.

The way it's going, the Redskins will score a touchdown, we'll be too conservative on offense, and they score at least a field goal to tie it...I really hope we're not too conservative on offense if we give up the touchdown.

We will be conservative to force them to use their 2 time outs.

Surprised they didn't throw a flag on houston for bumping into Griffin

Barring a total collapse, the Lions either win or go into overtime

Back