Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I almost forgot tomorrow was Sunday.

i didn't. i've been waiting for this since the 4th quarter ended against the chiefs. lol.

that said...i think we lose this one. :(

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Monster continues his negative streak...

lol not really negative. Just realistic. I love this team and i think we'll be looking at a playoff spot, but this game has trap all over it. This team has been talked about a lot this passed week and is going into a minnesota team's place that just lost a game that they had won, it tells me it's a dangerous game.

BTW...on my pickem league, i took Detroit...so i'm not that negative. ;)

Definitely agree that

Ackbar.jpg

Good coaches will get you past them.

When you've been as bad as the Lions, can you really fall victim to a "trap game".

I don't think the Dallas game is big/important enough for the Lions players to look past today's game against the Vikes.

I just hope they can shut down Peterson and make Mcnabb throw the ball. Mcnabb still likes to run so they have to watch out for that too

Go Lions!!!!!!! Get the job done today..... Man I am so jacked up for the game........ Off to the basement to use the Big screen.........

Listening to the game today on XM internet radio...was about six bucks a month to upgrade.

Moose just called our D line the best D line in football. It feels good to be getting so much praise for our team, lets hope we back it up today.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I think if we can get ahead early by two scores we can dictate their gameplan

their gameplan is to run AP 30 times today and let mcnabb manage the game. Going to be tough to stop him on the road, but if we do it, I think we destroy them. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll do it and this is going to be a close game that can go either way. Hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see AP getting blown up in the backfield every play.

Fuck! Crap!
Looks like my only listening option is the Minnesota radiocast. Was looking forward to Brandstatter. I guess it's always the home team's feed.

I take it Hanson just didn't have enough leg on that one...no reason to kick it to Harvin if you don't have to.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Fuck! Crap!
Looks like my only listening option is the Minnesota radiocast. Was looking forward to Brandstatter. I guess it's always the home team's feed.

I like listening to him and Dan Miller.

Miller shows his emotions pretty well every time a TD is scored, lol

Back