Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]the 100 million dollar man in philly is turning into the $20 whore. A cheap rental that gives you all sorts of nasty side effects.

It's why I avoided him in FF this year, even though my teams suck.

this game should definitely game a game of the week on nfl network. then i can watch the 4th quarter since my internet feed was so bad today.

Awesome come from waay behind win for the Lions, and they didn't need to take the 'wind' in OT...heh!!

The best part about this site is there are no trolls, the worst part about this site is that there are no trolls. It would have been fun to make them eat it today.

I miss that chump who used to talk about Sam Bradford no stop on our Lions board.

johnny2x2x said:
The best part about this site is there are no trolls, the worst part about this site is that there are no trolls. It would have been fun to make them eat it today.

I miss that chump who used to talk about Sam Bradford no stop on our Lions board.

Was his SN "outwithbulger" ?

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":a7qaflq4]

shocked.gif

I know we need Lashoure really bad.... terrible run offense... I will be glad when we have a better line... They did play somewhat better in the second half...[/quote:a7qaflq4]

Yep I blame the oline. The way I see it Sims is the only one that isn't expendable...

I kept texting my buddy, we have too many weapons, we have too many weapons.

I wasn't thrilled with the Titus pick, but I see why they made it now, this guy makes tough catches and he gets open. Eventually teams are going to try to stop all of them and our running game should improve.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":iilccugj]

I know we need Lashoure really bad.... terrible run offense... I will be glad when we have a better line... They did play somewhat better in the second half...

Yep I blame the oline. The way I see it Sims is the only one that isn't expendable...[/quote:iilccugj] Raiola has been decent this season..

minnestoa was dumb as hell in this game. Best RB in the game who was primed to go off on us after a monster first half....then doesnt feed him the ball basically the entire 2nd half.

dumb...

mhughes0021 said:
minnestoa was dumb as hell in this game. Best RB in the game who was primed to go off on us after a monster first half....then doesnt feed him the ball basically the entire 2nd half.

dumb...

Yeah that 4th down, fg unit comes on, Peterson waves them off and give it to someone else? Lol.

tigers99888 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Yep I blame the oline. The way I see it Sims is the only one that isn't expendable...
Raiola has been decent this season..

How many seasons does this " decent " center have in him? 1? 2? His run blocking is awful and he gets thrown around like a ragdoll.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
cmlfactor said:
If they can win at the Metrodome, they can win anywhere...

umm...lambeau?

Hopefully they'll have a postseason spot locked up by then and that game won't matter. ;)

Back