Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

Man Green Bay already up on the Bears.. Looks like Pack are ready to bomb Chicago and Bitch Cutler.

They might have struggled in the first half but it was worth it to see an ending like they had.

They might have struggled in the first half but it was worth it to see an ending like they had.

flogghopper said:
Game switched to Green Bay with 1:11 left in Milwaukee area!!!!
shocked.gif

Same here in Central Illinois. I thought this would happened so I jumped on the internet feed. The internet = The best thing ever

coel73 said:
And we won this game with a grand total of 20 yards rushing. Wow

It's gonna cost them sooner or later.

Throwing the ball 100% of the time is a terrible plan.

Romneybot said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Am I the only one who went running through the house and out onto the yard with fists pumped.

I was actually more excited on the catch rather than the FG and win, guess I have that much faith in Hanson.

gotta say though...that FG scared the fuck out of me. it looked left at first.

godammed fucking Madison station switched to fucking GB game after backus' last false start to watch the START oof packers bears. what the godammed fuck. I fucking hate Wisconsin

I want to let you all know I rubbed my New Lions hat on My wife's breasts for the OT coin flip!!!!! They have to work for me sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL..

You know me I try anything for Whammy's

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
coel73 said:
And we won this game with a grand total of 20 yards rushing. Wow

shocked.gif

I know we need Lashoure really bad.... terrible run offense... I will be glad when we have a better line... They did play somewhat better in the second half...

Best thing I take out of this game is a different look on Stafford's durability

He took some ridiculous shots throughout the game and still manage to finish the game (relatively) healthy.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":c0q2szeb]

shocked.gif

I know we need Lashoure really bad.... terrible run offense... I will be glad when we have a better line... They did play somewhat better in the second half...[/quote:c0q2szeb]

The O line was the problem today, no holes and Best was having to make moves 3 yards in the backfield every time. The O line got exposed today, but a win is a win and we just have too many weapons on offense for teams to deal with.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":ce92rcnr]

shocked.gif

I know we need Lashoure really bad.... terrible run offense... I will be glad when we have a better line... They did play somewhat better in the second half...[/quote:ce92rcnr] Let's hope Leshoure can come back strong.. An achilles tear is a huge deal...

the 100 million dollar man in philly is turning into the $20 whore. A cheap rental that gives you all sorts of nasty side effects.

Back