Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Packers @ Lions Thread

This offense ain't shit if they can't complete a pass. Using the run to set up the pass is moronic if you CAN'T RUN THE BALL.

i don't know how much longer matt stafford is going to last. he's been roughed up all day.

that last sack...hands to the head? Right? I know he was out of the pocket, but you still can't hit the helmet, right?

Stafford has been taken down by the mask twice today and no call. I don't understand how we get no calls, ever. On the deep int to Calvin there was major contact that led to the pick with no call. I hate bitching about officiating but it's pretty blatant stuff.

i was thinking the same thing.

holy shit he would have been booted and fined.

Defense playing well for being so injured.

Need "Snuggie" Slay to jump a route today and house one.

I'm callin it. Slay pick 6's ARod today.

Stafford has been taken down by the mask twice today and no call. I don't understand how we get no calls, ever. On the deep int to Calvin there was major contact that led to the pick with no call. I hate bitching about officiating but it's pretty blatant stuff.

Yeah, I don't know why there hasn't been a penalty on the Packers for those facemasks.

With the pick, the CB had good position and Calvin caused the contact. There was maybe a minor push off, but I think it was just a bad throw.

Back