Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Packers @ Lions Thread

Yeah, I don't know why there hasn't been a penalty on the Packers for those facemasks.

With the pick, the CB had good position and Calvin caused the contact. There was maybe a minor push off, but I think it was just a bad throw.

I think its because House had position on the play. I like the no call on that. If you get in the WR position on a play it means you're playing great D.....you deserve to be able to make contact like that.

Yeah, I don't know why there hasn't been a penalty on the Packers for those facemasks.

With the pick, the CB had good position and Calvin caused the contact. There was maybe a minor push off, but I think it was just a bad throw.
It was a bad throw but the db pushed off. You can't make contact with your hands down field. Clear cut illegal contact

He wasn't face masked. It was a tackle high up and stafford twisted with the momentum

Fairley is having a HUGE game! Helped cause that sack and let Suh clean up

Almost like Rodgers was waiting for b them..like he has a bet down.

I saw Fairley almost get to Rodgers but the OL didn't hold. I didn't see one anyway..

Looked like he had a fistful of jersey to me, but I don't have a replay so I can't confirm it.

Back