Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Packers @ Lions Thread

might as well let Suh kick the FGs from here out, same results but with the opening of a roster spot to get another TE.

Go home freese. I don't ever want to see you again. Damn Bro. Damn.

at this point, I think Bironas would be a better option.

"I can only focus on things I can control"........No excuses in a dome. And why is it that the team has a lead and I feel like shit thinking about the next two quarters?

That is why you don't waste a pick on a kicker.

Or at least get a decent kicker if you're going to spend a pick.

It boggles my mind that a DRAFTED kicker is missing chip shots INDOORS. I'm pretty sure half this board could do better than that.

"I can only focus on things I can control"........No excuses in a dome. And why is it that the team has a lead and I feel like shit thinking about the next two quarters?

because we're playing aaron rodgers and we've only scored 3 offensive points?

Looking eerily like last year. Points off Stafford's turnovers and points left on the field by a crap kicker...

Because it makes you feel better to be negative so it's easier for you to handle it if they do lose.

Mental midgets root against their teams.

They should consider having Martin kick FGS for the rest of this game, then cut Freese after the game. This is beyond ridiculous.

Back