Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 38 Detroit Tigers vs. Houston Astros, at Comerica Park, May 10, 2024, 6:40 p.m.

Foley with a great job of jumping out of the way and letting that ball up the middle for a base hit

I say it a lot and I will say it again.. Let the starters pitch more. Mize should have gotten another inning. I know it's easy to say after the fact but there is a reason they're starters and RP aren't.. 88 pitches, crapola.

I say it a lot and I will say it again.. Let the starters pitch more. Mize should have gotten another inning. I know it's easy to say after the fact but there is a reason they're starters and RP aren't.. 88 pitches, crapola.
It's a problem in the minors too. They still keep Jobe at 3 or 4 innings at 21 years old.

Boxscore.

Astros 5 - Tigers 2: Another early lead squandered.
Once again, the Tigers scratched out an early lead but did nothing but bleed out the rest of the way to lose Game 1.
BYBTB

Tigers fall to .500 in City Connect uniform debut, lose 5-2 to Astros.
Detnews

Detroit Tigers fall to .500 for first time with 5-2 loss to Astros in new uniforms.
Freep

Tigers drop to .500 mark after losing another lead late.
Mlive

SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

The Detroit Tigers debuted their new City Connect uniforms last night.
One of the biggest differences is the hat. While still navy blue with white lettering, the Olde English D is nowhere to be found. Instead, “Detroit” in a more modern font can be seen.
See this tweet to look at it more closely. (Click on the link.)

What are the chances that you would wear this hat?
Is it a nice change from the old traditional hat that you may want to mix it up a bit? Would you keep both hats in your rotation?
Is change a good thing?
Or is it sacrilege to wear the new hat?

Will you be wearing the new Detroit Tigers cap?

1. The new hat will become my go-to cap for this year..

2. I'll wear both the old and new hats.

3. Only the Olde English D will touch my head.

VOTE

Sadly the tigers can’t hold late leads.
The Tigers have surrendered a lead or tie in the late innings in five of their last six losses.

Game ended on a whimper.
yep a quite one bad 0 ffense
SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

The Detroit Tigers debuted their new City Connect uniforms last night.
One of the biggest differences is the hat. While still navy blue with white lettering, the Olde English D is nowhere to be found. Instead, “Detroit” in a more modern font can be seen.
See this tweet to look at it more closely. (Click on the link.)

What are the chances that you would wear this hat?
Is it a nice change from the old traditional hat that you may want to mix it up a bit? Would you keep both hats in your rotation?
Is change a good thing?
Or is it sacrilege to wear the new hat?

Will you be wearing the new Detroit Tigers cap?

1. The new hat will become my go-to cap for this year..

2. I'll wear both the old and new hats.

3. Only the Olde English D will touch my head.

VOTE
put me down for 3

Back