Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Bears @ Lions Thread

I should have started the Lions D in fantasy football. Who knew they would play like this.

Hopefully Cutler starts forcing the ball as they try for a comeback, want to see how many times he can get picked off.

I would rather see you line just tee off on him. That way I can smile tomorrow when I hear that Cutler threw his line under the bus again.

Omg did you see how Suh twisted his ankle on purpose!!?? So dirty!!! Suspend him!!! BAN HIM!!!

Lions have scored 27 in this quarter, 24 in about 7 and a half minutes.

Can't say we haven't had some great breaks today. Staff fumbles at the goal line and catches his own TD. Bush fumbles on a big play and CJ easily recovers it, TD on the next play. And Pett has 5 catches.

Back