Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Bears @ Lions Thread

lucky with the penalty, D line need to get more pressure in there...

I don't even know how you overthrow it that bad

bears doing their best lions impersonation with stupid penalties and turnovers. Need to take advantage of it now O.

I don't even know how you overthrow it that bad

I thought for sure that was going to be an easy completion. They were criticizing Cutler for forcing the ball too much because of his arm on the Fox NFL halftime show.

So many people called this the Lions "real" test of the early season. Only 3rd quarter, but they have looked good on this test so far.

Loving it.

Wild Pitch loses the game for the Tigers.....he better not make the post season roster. He fucking blows.

wild pitch on a damn strike....game over...Tigers limp into the playoffs on a no hitter and swept by the marlins.... total horse crap.

Back