Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Bears @ Lions Thread

There's no reason for Cutler not to throw all day.

God I hope it's not gonna be like this all fucking game

bend and bend some more defense to start the game :/ luckily cutler pulled a staff and decided to throw short of the first down.

It's funny how the Bears save up every year to get the best of the FA market at a certain position. It sure works for them. Man fuck chicago >:-(

Last edited:
I honestly didn't think it was possible spurlock would be even worse than Logan, but...he is

I don't think 3-4 yards make a difference. I rather him him take a chance that he can make a big play.

He has a much better chance of fumbling it than he does making a big play. And a big play for us would involve a flag and bring it back. Now hopefully he'll run one back now that I said that.

Brickhands actually catches a pass now that I dropped his ass off the fantasy team .lol

He has a much better chance of fumbling it than he does making a big play. And a big play for us would involve a flag and bring it back. Now hopefully he'll run one back now that I said that.

Does he fumble much. I think you're grasping.

Back