Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Bears @ Lions Thread

Today Broyles will need to step up. No ifs, ands, or buts he needs to have a great game. Step up and be Burleson 2.0. Bush and Bell should be on the field together a lot since we are short a receiver. Also pettigrew should stay in the doghouse today and give Fauria a lot more snaps.

Holy Shmolly!!!

The Lions - Bears game is being shown on the Los Angeles/SoCal Fox Broadcast affiliate!!!

The Lions are almost never on regular TV here!!

Wooo hoooo!

Also South Eastern Michigan's (important distinction; lots of Western Michigan folks root for the Bears or Packers; and some Northern Michigan and Uper peops root for the Packers or the Vikings) Jeff Daniels introes Fox NFL Sunday...

Last edited:
Hope we win...My sisters are coming over for burgers at 1 pm... Now have to talk with people and not yap at the tv... Go Lions..

Leshoure back to inactive. Fox still injured....shocker. Edwards inactive....get ready for a full dose of dureggcheeseham.

Reggie Bush - RB - Lions Reggie Bush is active for Week 4 against the Bears.
Bush is locked and loaded after missing Week 3. He got in a full week of practice. He's Rotoworld's No. 11 running back for Week 4. Backup Joique Bell is a low-end FLEX option. Inactive for the Lions are WR Patrick Edwards, WR Nate Burleson, OT Jason Fox, RB Mikel Leshoure, OG Leroy Harris, QB Kellen Moore and DT D'Anthony Smith.

Holy Shmolly!!!

The Lions - Bears game is being shown on the Los Angeles/SoCal Fox Broadcast affiliate!!!

Wooo hoooo!

Also South Eastern Michigan's (important distinction; lots of Western Michigan folks root for the Bears or Packers; and some Northern Michigan and Uper peops root for the Packers or the Vikings) Jeff Daniels introes Fox NFL Sunday...

I went to school in the UP. Packers fans and some Lions. No one roots for the Vikings.

Holy Shmolly!!!

Wooo hoooo!

Im in san diego and have NYG/KC ;;

I went to school in the UP. Packers fans and some Lions. No one roots for the Vikings.

Okay.

There's a guy I knew from the local San Fernando Valley bar circuit back when I used to go out to bars quite a bit from Escanaba, and he was a Vikings fan.

Also a Milwaukee Brewers fan.

Now, maybe that's an irregularity and I just assumed it was common.

Okay.

There's a guy I knew from the local San Fernando Valley bar circuit back when I used to go out to bars quite a bit from Escanaba, and he was a Vikings fan.

Also a Milwaukee Brewers fan.

Now, maybe that's an irregularity and I just assumed it was common.

I'm sure it happens it just seem like Cheese heads and Lions fans. But I was up there only 3 years so take it for what its worth.

I would like to see them win a toss and k the ball at the beginning.

Holy Shmolly!!!

Wooo hoooo!

You lucky bastard. I'll surely have to suffer through a Tampa/Miami/Jacksonville game.

Random Tidbit: The Lions have gotten the ball first in all 3 games so far and have done nothing on the first drive.

Back