Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

Not a terrible half. Need to keep up the offensive pace...take shots downfield. Gotta hit em when when we have the chance

Last edited:
Just more of same shitshow from The unimaginative Joe Lombardi ... I just cannot stand him at all..

He drew up the correct plays, the qb just couldn't deliver. Cal had his man beat and Stafford threw another uncatchable ball. He's a bum

Well Since stafford doesn't throw it more than 15 yards much anymore he's obviously out of sync in the deep balls...

That's Lombardi's fault, I blame Lombardi

You make it sound like Matt could make that throw at any time.

He drew up the correct plays, the qb just couldn't deliver. Cal had his man beat and Stafford threw another uncatchable ball. He's a bum

3 points..his offense blows with the weapons they have.

Well Since stafford doesn't throw it more than 15 yards much anymore he's obviously out of sync on the deep balls...

That's Lombardi's fault, I blame Lombardi

So if he call's the wrong play, fuck Lombardi. If he calls the right play, fuck Lombardi?

Come on, I'm as frustrated with Lombardi as the next guy but that's some retarded shit to say. Matt needs to make the throw.

So if he call's the wrong play, fuck Lombardi. If he calls the right play, fuck Lombardi?

Come on, I'm as frustrated with Lombardi as the next guy but that's some retarded shit to say. Matt needs to make the throw.

I think Lombardi is terrible and I hope he gets fired, the sooner the better

Really wish these refs would call a hold. It's there every time Wilson scrambles.

Wilson can really extend plays, good grief

Lions just need to blow it all up and start over

Back