Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

Their o line gets away with holding and hands to the face on every scramble. It's nonsense.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Will these refs ever call holding on Seattle? Our coach does nothing. He needs to bark in the officials faces....

Last edited:
Refs take thier orders from the front office, the NFL doesn't like the lions, they haven't for years

Good stop. I wish they could neutralize these prayers he throws up and gets answered though

The defense is playing well. And on an even playing field their offense would be moving backwards a lot.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Refs take thier orders from the front office, the NFL doesn't like the lions, they haven't for years

We've been getting screwed for years on a variety of issues. Calls, rulings, new rules, even the draft. The Fords should have pulled advertising years ago.

Been watching this shit show since 1969... I am jaded and twiching with pent up lions hate right now. They need to save their season and we get this shit offense...

Last edited:
Back