Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

Nothing like wasting good field position on a turnover, all on the Lions too...holding hurt them, underthrown ball screwed them. Just frustrating.

I think Lombardi is trash but I'm unbiased enough to see when a player didn't make a play.

P.S. 'your an idiot'? Sweet, sweet irony.

Lol.....everything in that sentence was on purpose. That quick wit of yours took quite awhile!

If Stafford can't make touch throws then he can't make all the throws. I wish announcers would stop saying that he can make all the throws because he cannot. He has proven that a number of times in this game alone.

I've always said he can make all throws, once.

I cannot blame Lombardi right because he is from a genius family. .. you do not have to run the ball to win super bowls..just look it up...

Not only can't the offensive line block the pass or run, they also kill drives with penalties. Beyond pissed right now. An entire year destroyed by drafting terrible offensive lineman. This is a goddamn joke.

Maybe we could swing a trade with Cincinnati for AJ McCarron before he gets too much hype. I know the line isn't helping, but Staff can't even help himself

And we cannot run so freaking scrub it and try and win thethe am

We cannot run so scrub it and try and win the darn game.

Seattle has just as crapoy of an O Line as we do, but they're using a little deception to make plays.

They didn't see that hold though? Pretty blatant

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Mayne, another scramble and answered prayer of a throw.

Not only can't the offensive line block the pass or run, they also kill drives with penalties. Beyond pissed right now. An entire year destroyed by drafting terrible offensive lineman. This is a goddamn joke.

Seattle has worse production from the RBs, Wilson facing more pressure, play calling on both sides seems sub par, difference in this game is QB.

Back