Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Seahawks @ Lions Thread

Carrol is horrible with challenges. His knee was clearly down after the ball moved

Up two scores with 2:14 left and you challenge a 13 yard pass, stopping the clock . lol.

Last edited:
You really think he's the reason this team is losing?

I didn?t say that I was making a observation that we would be leading at that time without the pick 6 . And the pick 6 in the Eagles game. Keep up with the conversation and stop trying to start something. Sadly it?s the matter of a few plays that didn?t go the lions way this year and instead of being 2-2 or 3-1 we are 1-3 and yes we have to count those two plays. Did you miss all the post where is said how great he is playing because they are there.

If we had just a Half a competent defense we would be the talk of the nfl. How does Glenn still have a job?

Last edited:
I agree B . Goff has played great other then that play.

Defense is worse then last season.

Still absolutely no pass rush. None.

Hutchinson will be fine, IMO?..it takes more than 4 games to adjust. Okudah is solid. Rodriguez is good.

I?d cut the other 8.

After 4 games of watching this defense, im starting to think that just onside kicking every time going forward might be better than thinking this defense could get get any stops

Still absolutely no pass rush. None.

Hutchinson will be fine, IMO?..it takes more than 4 games to adjust. Okudah is solid. Rodriguez is good.

I?d cut the other 8.

He looks small to me. Why are we not adjusting to the fake run rollout action ?
He and everyone seems to Always bite on it

I didn?t say that I was making a observation that we would be leading at that time without the pick 6 . And the pick 6 in the Eagles game. Keep up with the conversation and stop trying to start something. Sadly it?s the matter of a few plays that didn?t go the lions way this year and instead of being 2-2 or 3-1 we are 1-3 and yes we have to count those two plays. Did you miss all the post where is said how great he is playing because they are there.

If we had just a Half a competent defense we would be the talk of the nfl. How does Glenn still have a job?

We'd also be leading if the defense could just get 1 fucking stop at any point in this game. I'm just annoyed at people bitching about the 1 time in a great game that Goff made a bad play. He's the only reason this is even a game

If any coach deserves to lose a game like this it?s Pete Carroll lol.

We'd also be leading if the defense could just get 1 fucking stop at any point in this game. I'm just annoyed at people bitching about the 1 time in a great game that Goff made a bad play. He's the only reason this is even a game

I Agree with you that is for sure ! Actually the pick 6 is on the coach to. Down 1 score why are we throwing it on first down out
Of the half. Use the running game and then start throwing not on first down. .. me too . I?m so pissed still about the Minnesota game.
I knew Seattle would play good.

Last edited:
Fuckers can?t even stop the run when they know the run is coming ..

Last edited:
Who hired Glenn? Hint, same HC who fired the OC in less than a year. Who should we really blame?!

So what you and I know he isn?t getting fired until year 3 or 4 Dan cost us the Minnesota game. He better get this mess fixed on defense or he will be gone after year 3 or 4.

By the way. He hired the oc too.

Last edited:
So what you and I know he isn?t getting fired until year 3 or 4 Dan cost us the Minnesota game. He better get this mess fixed on defense or he will be gone after year 3 or 4.

By the way. He hired the oc too.

Campbell did NOT cost us the Minnesota game.

Back