Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Seahawks @ Lions Thread

Drills a 49 yard fg, but misses an extra point and kicks off out of bounds. Where do the lions find these kickers?

I?ve always appreciated the way Seattle runs. They have nice design running plays.

Last edited:
3 more points defense all because you can?t keep track of Gino Freaking Smith.

Midget wr can?t hold on to the ball. Great pass by Jeff.

Last edited:
How many times does Anzalone need to miss a tackle before they finally find a replacement

Where is Hutch? That dude has zero stamina.

I?m wondering where all these moves that everyone talked about?

Fucking defense is really bad. We?re not bringing any pressure, we?re not getting to the quarterback, we?re not really covering anybody, and we don?t have any help over the top. What are those two extra defenders that aren?t rushing the passer and not covering receivers doing?

Reactions: 503
I don?t even want to hear injury excuses. This D for the 2nd straight year under Glenn/Campbell is the worst in the league.

Honestly Seattle is starting 2 rookie OT's and our ends haven't got within 10 feet of Geno. Garbage

I?m wondering where all these moves that everyone talked about?

Fucking defense is really bad. We?re not bringing any pressure, we?re not getting to the quarterback, we?re not really covering anybody, and we don?t have any help over the top. What are those two extra defenders that aren?t rushing the passer and not covering receivers doing?

Right now I don?t see one starter on defense that would start for a good club. To Small, to slow, can?t tackle . This defense has nothing. Wasted Draft picks that are hurt or no good. Why draft Paschal when he was hurt ?

Last edited:
Back