Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Seahawks @ Lions Thread

What game are you watching? He's the only reason we're not being blown out right now.

I?m watching the game that Genius Smith is out playing him. Let me repeat that for you, Geno Smith is out playing him.

Goff is down his top 3 weapons and playing well. Geno is going against the worst defense in our lifetime. Get the fuck out of here with that

Jeff never saw him.

Down 1 score lets play like we are down a bunch . Gotta use the run.

Last edited:
Lol who isn?t?

Well Washington?s coach had a bad game against us.

Dan and his staff did out coach Minnesota staff for 3 quarters and 4 minutes until
He reverted to SOL coach.

Right now I?d trade Our coach for Jacksonville?s coach straight up. But heck I?ve been wrong before. With all these injuries this team will be lucky to win 4 or 5 games. Defense is worse then last season.

Its time to let Cephus go. He can?t stay healthy.

Men and my son were at the Seattle game that we lost when we had Stafford as a qb and you could just tell how much better Seattle was coached over the lions. This was with Patricia so that isn?t saying much. We lost 28-14. We Never were really into the game after the first quarter up 7-0. Seattle scored 21 in second quarter and that was that statpadford got a late td.. we won some tickets and before game we went on the field and we?re part of the anthem. It was cool. Man some football players are just freaking huge.

Last edited:
Right now I?d trade Our coach for Jacksonville?s coach straight up. But heck I?ve been wrong before. With all these injuries this team will be lucky to win 4 or 5 games. Defense is worse then last season.

Its time to let Cephus go. He can?t stay healthy.

We all would. Jacksonville coach is a super bowl winner!

Best thing this organization has down the past 3years was let Golladay walk.

Back