Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 48 Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City Royals, at Kauffman Stadium, May 21, 2024 7:40 p.m. EST

Only 2 innings and yesterday I understand why KC is winning so many games.
They put the ball in play and they spent money in the off season. We did not spend very well at all, and I am beginning to think Harris is pretty clueless. Hey botched the trade deadline last season. I should have known we would suck this year.

So are these figures right ? Kc spent 110 million in the off season on free agents and the tigers only spent 47 million ? I thought it was much closer than this.
Just shows how cheap Chris is.

Get the ball in the air deep to center. Witt Jr’s homer was 468 feet according to dickerson. Is that right ?

So are these figures right ? Kc spent 110 million in the off season on free agents and the tigers only spent 47 million ? I thought it was much closer than this.
Just shows how cheap Chris is.

I'm not buying the "C Illich is cheap" BS anymore. He let AA spend and it didn't work. He is doing what a good owner should do. Trust your baseball people. Now, if your baseball people aren't making good decisions, you have to make changes.

I'm not buying the "C Illich is cheap" BS anymore. He let AA spend and it didn't work. He is doing what a good owner should do. Trust your baseball people. Now, if your baseball people aren't making good decisions, you have to make changes.
We added two freaking hitters in the off season. I’m just pointing out 2023 56 win Kc spent 110 million on free agents. 60 plus more Million then we did and they seem to have figured it out. Harris sure did mess up that trade deadline last season. This rebuild is going on 8 seasons. This offense needs some hitting soon.

Back