Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Bills @ Lions Thread

LOL, some buffalo guy just waved his arms out to indicate he thinks it's incomplete, and in the process smacked one of his coaches right in the back of the head, that was funny

LOL, some buffalo guy just waved his arms out to indicate he thinks it's incomplete, and in the process smacked one of his coaches right in the back of the head, that was funny

Saw that. HAHA! That had to hurt!

I just moved up from 14,000 to 7420 spot in fan dual LOL ....

My first fantasy league in 5 years....I like these 1 week leagues that
I probably will never win...

This D...I really hope we see this all season

This D...I really hope we see this all season

I think that would be the biggest FU to Schwartz. This D dominating teams. Basically, the same personel that he had and he couldn't do ANYTHING with it. They were terrible, undiciplined and WEAK!!!

Fuck off Schwartz!!!

Mathis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh baby! I hate having positive thoughts too early but damn I gotta admin I never thought we'd see a D playing this good week over week.

That was the single most dominant quarter of football I have seen the Lions play in a very very long time.

And we start the 2nd quarter off with a pick 6.

I'm starting to become a believer.

Back