Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5 Lions @ Eagles Thread

We win...it was ugly but it's a win and that's all that matters right now. How do you win on the road when you commit 16 penalties?

i don't know which team is harder to watch, the Lions or the Tigers. Scott and Staff need to stop sucking in quarters 1-3..

28 rushes for 138 yards for us today....4.9 avg and the longest run was 16 yards. Solid. They had 29 for 71. McCoy was only 14 for 22. Vick had 59 yards rushing.

Last edited:
28 rushes for 138 yards for us today....4.9 avg and the longest run was 16 yards. Solid. They had 29 for 71. McCoy was only 14 for 22. Vick had 59 yards rushing.

If not for the special teams plays this year the defense would be getting a little more credit for how they've played this year. Delmas was huge all day in his return.

Lucky is what we are. We forced turnovers, but couldn't take advantage of them. Actually our offense stunk for the majority of the game. I have no idea what to think of that. It Matt just off? Is it the playcalling? Are people not making plays when it counts(I bet we are bottom of the league in 3rd downs)? Special teams were not an issue today, but penalties were, on both sides of the ball. If this team wants a chance to win on MNF, whatever has been wrong with their offense, needs to be fixed by then.

Back