Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5 Lions @ Eagles Thread

Stafford is limping around slightly, just get him out of there and put Hill in please.

Seriously. Shaun hill would have this offense looking better at this point. What the FUCK is wrong with stafford? They do the unbelievable every week. I'd be surprised if the bears don't put up 50 against us next week. Because as soon as the offense finds a rhythm, the defense will start looking like what we imagined they would at the beginning of the season.

where the fuck was that staff? fire linehan at halftime. All this talent and our offense fucking blows.

they just showed a stat on redzone. Were 3rd worst in the league at the amount of toal time with the lead. If that doesnt tell you how bad we suck i dunno what would.

Does anyone remember the game Hill came in this year? He marched right down the field multiple times without any problems finding CJ. remember.. I do..

Typical Lions team...Go 10-6 and make the playoffs and think you are good and don't improve.. Franchise is same old same old...

The team really needs the defense to score for us to have a chance it seems.

Get this joke of a team in the locker room... Penalties and lack of offense... someone needs to be benched or fired...Do it at halftime...LOL

Back