Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 50 Toronto Blowjays @ Detroit Tigers, May 23, 2024 3:40 p.m. MST

So had to work my part time driving job so sadly I was able to listen to another shit game by the tigers. I listen to the west Michigan pregame show and Dan Hasty the broadcaster for the team had a real nice tribute to his Dog Tess who died . She was 8 year old a rescue Golden Retriever. I could tell he was getting choked up before the game i did too. Most of us have lost pets that we have owned and loved.

Anyway I switched to the Tiger game and I was really getting mad after we had tied it then lost the lead. I switched back to the white caps game which was flying by (shocker no hitting in this game either). Caps Trialed 1-0 in top of the 9th and did not have many come from behind wins. Well lo and behold after tying it up 1-1 a cap player hit a 1-2 pitch for a game winning 3 run homer, and caps held on and got the save.
I really hope one day the tigers hit on some prospects. But I heard something strange in postgame. The pitching matchup was suppose to be a caps top starter verses the other teams top guy. Caps guy only went 1 inning and was pulled . Hasty said because of pitching count ? Only 1 inning I must have heard it wrong. Maybe the kid has restrictions idk.

Sadly another pitcher gets right verses the Tigers. Toronto pitcher had a 4.89 era coming into last nights game. Tigers were not competitive AJ.

Back