Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 53 Blue Jays @ Tigers : May 26th, 2024 11:30 Am Start

biggunsbob

May 26th, 2024​

Blue Jays@Tigers
141.svg

(23-28)
11:35 AM
Comerica Park

116.svg

(25-27)

Yusei Kikuchi
LHP
2-4, 2.64 ERA, 61 SO

Casey Mize
RHP
1-3, 4.57 ERA, 34 SO
TOR Lineup
DET Lineup
  1. D Schneider (R) LF
  2. D Jansen (R) C
  3. V Guerrero Jr. (R) 1B
  4. B Bichette (R) SS
  5. D Vogelbach (L) DH
  6. D Varsho (L) CF
  7. I Kiner-Falefa (R) 2B
  8. E Clement (R) 3B
  9. C Biggio (L) RF

1. M Vierling (R) CF
  2. A Ibáñez (R) 2B
  3. M Canha (R) LF
  4. G Urshela (R) 3B
  5. C Kelly (R) DH
  6. S Torkelson (R) 1B
  7. W Pérez (S) R
  8. J Baez (ss)
  9. J Rogers (C)

I Hope Carpenter’s Strained Hamstring isn’t serious. He really is only one doing much damage recently.

Last edited:
Tork has an .860 ops when swinging at first pitch. What the fuck are we doing here, AJ??

Vierling batting leadoff is comical. Just because he's right handed doesn't mean he hits leftys well. Perez has been our best hitter vs leftys and he's at the bottom of the order. AJ sucks

Taking out a young guy who has a .916 OPS, Carp, for a a sub .600 OPS, Kelly. Just because Carp is a lefty.

Better to be lucky than good hit for Vierling. Ground ball Off the 3rd baseman glove

Carp is less than 20 PA vs LHP this season. Can't learn to hit them if you don't face them. I never thought I see a lineup and where AJ uses both our catchers.

Mize hitting 98 is awesome to see. He's clearly healthy again. I still think once he gets his feel back for his secondary pitches he can be special.

Back