Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 53 Blue Jays @ Tigers : May 26th, 2024 11:30 Am Start

So they know more it doesn't mean they're right every time. Did Matt Millen know more than us? Did Ralph Houk? Think about that..
I really think Millen and Houk are a bad comparison . Houk did have a
1619-1531-7 record with 3 penants and 2 titles I think. Now granted he did manage the Yankees last run before his bad tiger teams. Millen was a piece of crap. We all knew more than he did.
Idk weather Hinch is good or not. He does have more info than all of us. I would like to see Carpenter get more play verses lefty’s but I did think he would sit today . I could have swore I saw his hamstring was tweaked. Weather that is right or wrong is debatable. Idk. I’m just pissed that the whole organization seems to not be on the same page yet. Can’t put my finger on it. I’m really worried about Harris and the trade deadline.
I just can’t believe how KC has turned it around.

Bedtime for me. But my last word on this series, I thought the Tigers were going to be swept. So, winning 3 out of four ain;t bad. Listen to the Meatloaf song will be a great night cap. O let's get Pittsburgh.

OPEN MIKE.
Totally Tigers

Today, as we honor those who gave their lives for our country, we welcome readers to share their thoughts about the Tigers or baseball in general. Your observations, comments and questions. Extra credit to those who create topics or questions that generate thoughtful dialog threads.
For this day only, a maximum of 6 sentences please.

I don't remember getting pissed at Hinch, compared to the last few managers including Leyland.
When it comes to the owner the Ilitch's and the GM's ,we all have doubts, and about this guy and of course Avila.
Even DD could never find relievers for the bullpen.

DD would get relievers and then they'd inexplicably meltdown. We keep casting off proven guys and hope we find a diamond out of a shit pile.

Looked great in April but we've been found out now.

Back