Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 57 Detroit Tigers @ Boston Red Sox May 31, 2024 4:10 p.m. MST

Tigers are just a Meh team. So hard to get excited when we just can’t put any winning streak longer than 4 games. I’m just not seeing the the vision Harris has for this club.
I guess it is really frustrating see how Cleveland and KC have turned things around. Tigers just feel stuck to me.

Boxscore. Maeda blows, and Wentz is the twin of Dan Norris aka the Beavis twins.

Red Sox 7 - Tigers 3: Bostonians bash Bengals.
Turns out Boston’s nine-hole hitter has a little pop in his bat.
BYBTB

Detroit Tigers' Kenta Maeda rocked again by Ceddanne Rafaela-led Red Sox in 7-3 loss.
Freep

Kenta Maeda gives up big blast to Sox rookie as Tigers fall on Friday night.
Mlive

Please just get rid of Wentz and find a 60 day dl stint for KM. This team is in big trouble without Carpenter. Send Tork down and call up Jung and Malloy. See what happens. Hell they may have to call Meadows back up .

Back