Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

at least act like you want it.......also should have been an easy delay of game call on the 9ers sack........he laid on him for like 5 seconds

Stafford laying there after the sack. Throwing to the middle of the field with no TO remaining. This is just horrible offense in the entire 4th quarter.

We looked awful and they exploited our weaknesses. Run defense is awful and O line is porous.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]terrible. 100% faith in stafford, but he's been god awful today.

I don't know how you could say that... He hasn't had any time to throw... Play calling aside the oline has played like dog shit. Simple and plain.. They're the reason we lost today. No doubt about it.

Both teams come out 5-1, and 9ers are obviously the better team. This should really put some perspective into those power rankings come Tuesday.

Well no matter what they weren't gonna keep pace with the Packers' cupcake remaining schedule, just hope that they can play better next week vs the Falcons.

Does Stafford even know how to run a goddamn 2 minute drill? WTF IS THE DEAL??? As shitty as Kitna was, he would fucking recognize when the game is on the line and TRY to throw downfield..

ok boys, i'm done on the board for today. these last two days have me pissed off. TVs going off too.

Back