Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

kingofdetroit57 said:
WTF was that about with Harbaugh and Schwartz?

Harbaugh was celebrating like a little girl, he crossed the line. This aint fucking stanford, I'm glad he's not Michigan's coach. Can't stand that guy anymore.

The team looked worn down. Hangover from Monday night.

Stafford looked like a rookie, which he almost is, but the O line got run over and run through. The D line didn't get pressure and they ran for 200 yards. Still we almost won it, but we played poorly, next week is another game.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
thundernlightning said:
Both teams come out 5-1, and 9ers are obviously the better team. This should really put some perspective into those power rankings come Tuesday.

They barely beat us, how are they OBVIOUSLY the better team? Lol.

I think we are the better team. We just need more out of our oline and oc. In many ways this could be good for us. Linehan needs to pull his string out and Backus needs to dig his head out of the sand.

dpinsea said:
kingofdetroit57 said:
WTF was that about with Harbaugh and Schwartz?

Harbaugh was celebrating like a little girl, he crossed the line. This aint fucking stanford, I'm glad he's not Michigan's coach. Can't stand that guy anymore.
I thought it was stupid when he pulled up his shirt and saw him blow off Schwartz before they switched over.

Harbaugh was acting like they won the superbowl, it was pretty disrespectful the way he was practically doing cartwheels coming up to Schwartz, and Schwartzie took it personal

[quote="Meditatedkickaboxa":55h8ps68]Jim Harbaugh was elated after the 49ers 25-19 win. Harbaugh was leaping up and down and when he shook Lions

[flash=350,287:viruttdq]http://www.youtube.com/v/o9OQOPIXLas&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:viruttdq]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Well now for the inevitable Sunday night-Monday morning sports media blowback on the Lions, Tigers, and hey, fucking throw in Detroit as well for good measure and getting in their kicks and jollies.

Not that I haven't seen it all too often over the past 41 seasons.

meh...

You celebrate and do your thing but when coaches meet you calm down and say good game coach and shake his hand. Then start jumping around again.

What hurts the most about this game is we SHOULD have won this game. Up 4 with the ball 1st and 10 on the 49 yard line and go 3 and out from there and give them the ball on the 20. Then AGAIN still up 4 and with the ball 1st and 10 on the 40 yard line and go 3 and out and give them the ball on our 35.

1st and 10 from the 20 with 2 minutes to go down 3 and 3 timeouts and we give us a 3 man rush sack and then proceed to throw check downs instead of taking shots down field. And then 1st and 10 from the 20 with 1:02 and your offense is playing like there is another quarter to go and have no urgency at all.

Back