Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

Shitty O-Line aside, Stafford had some time on a few plays and decided to throw checkdowns.. NO urgency..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":lc7akxjs]terrible. 100% faith in stafford, but he's been god awful today.

I don't know how you could say that... He hasn't had any time to throw... Play calling aside the oline has played like dog shit. Simple and plain.. They're the reason we lost today. No doubt about it.[/quote:lc7akxjs]

He can say that because Stafford has out-of-this-world potential, with a rocket arm. Everyone has bad days, but this loss doesnt fall squarely on Matt's shoulders, as the entire team had its issues today.

Their defense completely outclassed our offense today plain and simple. You can say they 'exposed' our run defense all you want but that fact is they only scored 26 points, much of that because the offense kept putting the defense in shitty situations.

This team has a long ways to go.

thundernlightning said:
Both teams come out 5-1, and 9ers are obviously the better team. This should really put some perspective into those power rankings come Tuesday.

They barely beat us, how are they OBVIOUSLY the better team? Lol.

I put blame on run D, Backus, and stupid motherfucking penalties that should have NEVER been called.

actually...i'll add....

1st round. OT
2nd round. OT
3rd round RG
4th round C

sk3pointer said:
least msu won

One football team from Michigan just had to win..heh!!

Always hated it though, when one or the other successfully played spoiler.

Just cannot see the play calls there with the game on the line. Check downs are killing us really. Don't be afraid to throw the ball down field when you have one of the best receivers in the game against a rookie CB.

atleast Schwartz showed some hustle trying to get to harbaugh....hope Stafford was paying attention

Back