Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 64 Milwaukee Brewers @ Detroit Tigers June 8th, 2024 1:10 p.m. MST

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Brewers (37-26) @ Tigers (31-32)
4:10 PM
Comerica Park

Freddy Peralta RHP
4-3, 3.74 ERA 89 SO

Casey Mize RHP
1-3, 4.70 ERA, 38 SO

MIL Lineup
  1. Brice Turang (L) 2B
  2. William Contreras (R) C
  3. Christian Yelich (L) DH
  4. Willy Adames (R) SS
  5. Rhys Hoskins (R) 1B
  6. Sal Frelick (L) RF
  7. Joey Ortiz (R) 3B
  8. Blake Perkins (S) CF
  9. Jackson Chourio (R) LF
DET Lineup
  1. Matt Vierling (R) 3B
  2. Riley Greene (L) CF
  3. Mark Canha (R) DH
  4. Gio Urshela (R) 1B
  5. Colt Keith (L) 2B
  6. Justyn-Henry Malloy (R) LF
  7. Akil Baddoo (L) RF
  8. Javier Báez (R) SS
  9. Carson Kelly (R) C

Follow the Game

Watch
Tigers - Bally Sports Detroit
Brewers - Bally Sports Wisconsin

Listen
Tigers - 97.1 The Ticket, Audacy DETSP
Brewers - WTMJ 620, Brewers Radio Network

Last edited:
Defense not helping Mize. He's not really helping himself either tho

No clue why our outfielders don't take charge of shallow fly balls over infielders. Baddoo is trash

Tigers injury update: Jack Flaherty's next start in question, Kerry Carpenter's rehab.
The Tigers are dealing with a number of injuries.
MCBTB

Detroit Tigers MLB draft history: A look at the hits and whiffs in last 30 years.
Freep

Motor City Metrics Tigers Podcast: The Tigers Tame the Rangers Part 2. 42 minutes.
The guys continue to recap the week in Tigers baseball as they discuss the upcoming series with the Brewers, an idea for Casey Mize and the hitters who stepped up in Texas.

Ha, error one pitch later caught stealing.

I'd like to think I have a good memory but we drafted Ozzie Smith? In the same draft as Tram, Petry and Morris. That was a good draft.

Fine play my ass. He was slow playing that catch. Should have been waiting under it.

I'd like to think I have a good memory but we drafted Ozzie Smith? In the same draft as Tram, Petry and Morris. That was a good draft.
What a draft by the tigers and they took Underwood 1st lol. Even drafted Steve kemp.

Has this pen been a tad underwhelming the last month ? Had a good couple of games in Texas. Frustrating Miller can’t clean up the mess.

Brewers have so much speed.

Back