Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Isn't stafford like 23yrs old? Relax a bit. Damn.

How is that relevant to anything? If he's not ready then he shouldn't be playing. He's shown that he does have the ability to be elite but he has also been very disappointing the last 3-4 weeks.

smitdog67 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

How is that relevant to anything? If he's not ready then he shouldn't be playing. He's shown that he does have the ability to be elite but he has also been very disappointing the last 3-4 weeks.

I think you've just proven you're an idiot by what you just said and wanting to put Hill in...

Tons of time and Matty can totally redeem himself with a good drive right here, lets see what the kid is made of

smitdog67 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

He is also the reason this team is 5-1.

smitdog67 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

ok now youre even being ridiculous for my pessimistic attitude lol

how much does run dmc's son look like fairley

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=run+dmc+son+jojo&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&biw=1366&bih=546&tbm=isch&tbnid=7egdwBI8eoqZnM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thisis50.com/xn/detail/784568: BlogPost:13295302%3Fxg_source%3Dactivity&docid=D2GetDMSHZy-WM&imgurl=http://api.ning.com/files/H99zrzRKsXYRXRexp37Zaec9V- FmNXZLvgI8DvxDrW0Bzn9RVDWzvoDPFOCTX*21f9rtJ1R61FU6msN1612j6Cvew85mD9Ns/JoeJoeREVRUNfromDMCson.JPG&w=487&h=720&ei=EXSkToyL GoGJsgLXgMmpBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=191&vpy=130&dur=48&hovh=273&hovw=185&tx=126&ty=96&sig=113612695857279581954&page=1&tbnh =174&tbnw=127&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

crazy

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
smitdog67 said:

I think you've just proven you're an idiot by what you just said and wanting to put Hill in...

Seriously, are we watching different games? Did we see different games last week? Did he complete at least half his passes against the Cowboys when you watched the game and did CJ have to bail him out with freakish catches? I'm sorry if I'm giving your boy shit but reality sucks sometimes

Back