Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
smitdog67 said:
Seriously, are we watching different games? Did we see different games last week? Did he complete at least half his passes against the Cowboys when you watched the game and did CJ have to bail him out with freakish catches? I'm sorry if I'm giving your boy shit but reality sucks sometimes

I've seen him fit about 5 balls in that only Brady, Peyton, Brees or Rogers could make... Take that for what its worth. Hill could throw a 30 yd floater into double coverage. That might be a different outcome however..

That's great, I've seen him overthrow receivers and throw the ball into the turf nonstop and personally cost us the last two games, he looked good on this drive until we got a bullshit penalty but then you could see all his confidence vanish. There's no doubt he has a great arm but is he a great (or even good) quarterback?

Pettigrew, but another fucking flag, but its on Falcons..whew!!

Back