Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

smitdog67 said:
axemillen said:
You guys are out of your mind if you think this crap is on stafford...He almost made something out of that last play. This oline is just god awful

Staff is a pussy, if you get any pressure on him he folds

Is this guy a troll? Is that whats going on? If not I am guessing you aren't watching the game

Looks like he didn't get it then Suh tried his best to get us a Personal Foul after the play. and hey look at that GFY guy they didn't go up 7-3

tazmac said:
I am out of here. Tired of all you fair weather fans. For fuck sake it is still the first quarter. Stop being such downers. It is like you don't have any confidence in this team what so ever. So go ahead and just jump off the band wagon. I still think the Lions have a chance to win until the clock reads zeros across the board.

Sad really. Was happening with the Tigers as well, complaining from the get go.

tazmac said:
I am out of here. Tired of all you fair weather fans. For fuck sake it is still the first quarter. Stop being such downers. It is like you don't have any confidence in this team what so ever. So go ahead and just jump off the band wagon. I still think the Lions have a chance to win until the clock reads zeros across the board.

bye

axemillen said:
smitdog67 said:
Staff is a pussy, if you get any pressure on him he folds

Is this guy a troll? Is that whats going on? If not I am guessing you aren't watching the game

Watch how quickly he throws the ball away if anybody gets close to him. Early in the season he was standing in the pocket and making a throw even if he had to take a hit, he gave up on that and just dumps the ball into the turf now

smitdog67 said:
axemillen said:

Watch how quickly he throws the ball away if anybody gets close to him. Early in the season he was standing in the pocket and making a throw even if he had to take a hit, he gave up on that and just dumps the ball into the turf now

I wish you'd leave this board....you're an idiot.

Back